26 Apr How to Apply Liquid Eyeliner Like A Makeup Pro
It’s hard to deny that any beauty enthusiast needs liquid eyeliner in their makeup bag. This is without a doubt one of the best makeup assistants for achieving immaculate cat-eyes, graphic wings, and statement lines.
However, due to the liquid consistency, it helps create defined, sharp lines, but it can also be tricky to use. A single mistake might transform your flick into a disaster. Read on to put in your pocket the tips on applying liquid eyeliner like a pro.
In this article:
Apply A Liquid Eyeliner Like a Pro With These Tips
1. Choose A Right Eyeliner
Liquid liner is perfect for creating fine lines and flicks with delicate, precise work.
Felt tip and brush tip eyeliners are the two most common liquid eyeliners. They come in various colors and finishes. Thus you may choose the ideal one for you based on your desired aesthetic. The selected type will significantly impact the application process and the final result.
- Brush tip liquid liners contain loose, flexible bristles that resemble those of a paintbrush. Beginners may need a little more time to get the hang of this product. Yet, once you get used to it, you find it perfect for creating thick-to-thin lines and different designs.
- Felt tip liquid liners have a higher color payoff and are easier to control. This type is ideal for thick and strong winged eyeliner looks since the tip is solid and not made up of bristles.
2. Don’t Forget to Apply Eye Primer
Are you accustomed to merely using primer on your eyelids? Now try taking a step further.
Apply eye primer to the lash line, lid, and brow, paying more attention to the extreme outside corner where makeup tends to smudge. This procedure will help to keep the oiliness and wetness under control. Moreover, a light coat of primer will not only prolong the life of your liner but will also protect it from smudging. What are you waiting for to not get your hands on a good eye primer now?
3. It’s Time to Create Eyeliner
If you’re calm, cool, and ready to rock any look you dream of, you don’t need a professional makeup artist to help create perfect lines. Applying liquid eyeliner will be easier than ever with the following steps:
- Place your elbow on a level surface, making it easier to run the process. Stare straight ahead or bend your head back and look down at yourself in the mirror.
- Start in the middle of your lash line. Sweep the liner towards the corner but remember to stay close to the lashline. Next, continue drawing a precise line thoroughly on your upper lashline.
- Wing out your liner following your lower lashline, extend the lash line and create a flick at the corner. Then, attach it back to your upper lash line, going over the fold. Now, you will see an empty triangle at the corner.
- Continue sweeping the brush to fill in the triangle.
- Finish up with a few coats of mascara.
Practice makes perfect for liquid eyeliner application – the more you practice, the thinner and sharper your lines will become. Now, achieving a dreamy eyeliner look or the world’s sharpest cat wings can’t challenge you anymore.
Are you ready to make your own perfect, precise, sharp eyeliner and stand out as you’ve never stood out before? Don’t miss today’s tips on how to apply liquid eyeliner like a pro! Hopefully, our guidelines will make your makeup easier and more accessible than ever.
Visit our store and take a look at our featured collections? Be the first to find out about new products and exclusive offers.
If you have questions about cosmetic products, connect with us and learn more. We can help you create a timeless look for any occasion!